Measure your psychological well-being TODAY (FREE)!
What might your ideal psychological well-being look like, sounds like, feels like – in your thoughts, emotions, behaviours
Here’s a scientific research based simple assessment – of your psychological well-being (PWB)
Using the 6 components of Carol Ryff’s psychological well-being model:
1. SELF-ACCEPTANCE – Positive evaluation of oneself and one’s past
2. ENVIRONMENTAL MASTERY – A sense of continued growth and development as a person
3. PURPOSE – The belief that one’s life is purposeful and meaningful
4. POSTIVE RELATIONS – Quality relations with others
5. PERSONAL GROWTH – The capacity to manage one’s life and the surrounding world effectively
6. AUTONOMY – A sense of self-determination
(Simply rank yourself 0-10, 10 being the highest)
READY TO START developing your ideal psychological well-being?
Start here: www.aishameguid.com/courses/positive-psychology
Plus – You get free access to 5 more detailed (scientifically developed) wellbeing assessments to learn more about your own wellbeing and how to improve it, when you enrol.