What is Positive Psychology?
It is a branch of psychology centred on building your character strengths and behaviours to support you in moving beyond surviving to flourishing, by building a life of meaning and purpose. Research is aimed at identifying the elements and processes that lead to meaningful life satisfaction and well-being in the various human domains.
Comprehensive Applied Positive Psychology Courses
Our courses are based on the world’s most comprehensive program, teaching a range of science-based, effective strategies to significantly improve your wellbeing, incorporating up to date insights from the field. Courses developer, Hugo Alberts, PhD, is a psychologist, researcher, and former professor of psychology for many years at Maastricht University, The Netherlands. As an expert in psychology, he has authored over 25 academic journals and books on these topics.
Grow your Eight Key Wellbeing Domains
These courses teach you how to operate from a strength perspective and significantly improve your autonomy by addressing eight key wellbeing domains: life balance, emotional intelligence, valued living, self-acceptance, strengths, resilience, supportive relationships, and goal achievement.
Great Benefits of Positive Psychology
It will help you excel in nurturing a better and stronger YOU, so you wake up daily deeply motivated about your day, yourself, your family, relationships and your life direction, purpose and actions.
Our Positive Psychology Services Can Help You Learn:
- How to build positive, meaningful change in a range of real life contexts
- How to confidently apply positive psychology principles to your life (personal, emotions, habits, relationships, health, career, lifestyle, religion and more) and evaluate these experiences
- It’s key elements, foundations, theories, and perspectives from a range of scholars.
- Different strategies individuals use to enhance and promote wellbeing and optimal functioning, and important factors that comprise sustained behavioural change.
- Scientific understanding of how humans flourish through positive psychology.
- How to operate from a strengths perspective and improve your wellbeing in these key 8 areas: life balance, emotional intelligence, valued living, self-acceptance, strengths, resilience, supportive relationships, and goal achievement
- Understand key factors involved in sustained behaviour change and more.
It is based on scientific understanding of how humans flourish through positive psychology.
There principles can be applied to all areas of life – personal, emotions, habits, relationships, health, career, lifestyle, religion and more.
They helps you build positive, meaningful change in a range of real life contexts.
It enhances and promotes your wellbeing and optimal functioning, and important factors that lead to sustained behavioural change.