3 week series – 1.5 hours per week
This online Islam Q&A discussion group will give you an opportunity to ask *any* questions you would like to know about Islam.
Islam Q/A: Question focus area samples:
- What is Islam all about?
- What does Islam mean in the life of an ordinary practicing Muslim (Islam Q&A)?
- What do Muslims believe in?
- Who is God (Allah) in Islam? How do Muslims relate to God?
- What practices do Muslims follow & Why?
- What are the Quranic key teachings?
- Who was the Prophet Muhammad?
- Why do Muslim women have dress principles (eg. head cover)? etc….
Plus feel free to ask any other questions related to general Islamic teachings (excludes Islamic history & political questions)
Instructor: Cynthia Aisha Meguid
Well-Being – Teacher, Educator, Consultant & Coach
Who is this workshop for?
The workshop is suited to non-Muslims or Muslims seeking a beginners approach to Islam.