This course introduces a sailboat metaphor that is used as a guide and it is a prerequisite for all our positive psychology courses.
The different elements of the sailboat metaphor provide an easy to understand, comprehensive way to address the key elements of well-being and their interrelations.
It offers you the opportunity to understand the complex nature of well-being without having to understand the theoretical and scientific underpinnings of the various processes involved.
The sailboat metaphor serves as a framework throughout all our courses.
- The 8 elements of the Sailboat Metaphor of Human Functioning
- The Metaphor of you as Captain of your Boat
- Ways & Benefits of using the Sailboat Metaphor
- Well-being and the Sailboat Metaphor
- Subjective & Psychological Wellbeing in the Sailboat Metaphor
The Sailboat Metaphor
- Resources and downloads
- Lesson 1 – The 8 elements of the Sailboat Metaphor of Human Functioning
- Lesson 2 -The Metaphor of you as Captain of your Boat
- Lesson 3 – Ways & Benefits of using the Sailboat Metaphor
- Lesson 4 – Well-being and the Sailboat Metaphor
- Lesson 5 – Subjective & Psychological Wellbeing in the Sailboat Metaphor
Cynthia Aisha Meguid
Agile Project Expert
Cynthia Aisha Meguid. Well-Being - Teacher, Educator, Consultant & Coach. Positive Psychology Education, Personal Growth and Development, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Islamic & Spiritual Growth. To learn more about Aisha, please visit: www.aishameguid.com/about-aisha-well-being-education-specialist/