Course Enrolment Opens: Early 2023
Wellbeing research shows that the key factor to personal happiness are our social relationships, which are invaluable in difficult times. Every human has a strong innate need to belong and values meaningful connections with other people. In this course, we explore relationship principles that promote human flourishing and learn tools to help you discover and grow your social relationships.
- Key characteristics of positive social relationships and how they enhance wellbeing
- Four types of social support, cognitive mechanisms and your beliefs about social support.
- Negative social relationships and how they reduce wellbeing
- Four aspects of relationships that require attention to build social relationships
- Techniques to expand your social relationships.
- Beliefs about social relationships and social connectedness
- Components of motivation for commitment in relationships
- Why individuals are motivated to commit to both helpful and unhelpful relationships.
- Relationship management
- Eight strategies that facilitate positive relationships
- Three key ingredients of healthy helping relationships
Participants are awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’, based on completing lessons within the flexible timeframe. A pass mark for each quiz per module (5 multiple choice questions/1 hour), is required for receiving the certificate.
Who This Course is for?
The course is suited to anyone who seeks a scientific approach to study wellbeing and to gain knowledge to apply positive psychology and wellbeing science principles in the various life domains, such as relationships, family, career, religion, health, etc . Please note: the courses do not carry professional accreditation.
What is Included in this Course?
This course includes:
- 60 page colour digital handout
- 30 page colour digital workbook
- Lifetime access to the course material
- Lesson video & audio presentations with Aisha Meguid
- Many exercises and activities
- Extra reading resources
*** FULL DETAILS COMING SOON ***
Module 1: Positive Relationships
Module 2: Attention & Perception
Module 3 Motivation & Management
Cynthia Aisha Meguid
Agile Project Expert
Cynthia Aisha Meguid. Well-Being - Teacher, Educator, Consultant & Coach. Positive Psychology Education, Personal Growth and Development, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Islamic & Spiritual Growth. To learn more about Aisha, please visit: www.aishameguid.com/about-aisha-well-being-education-specialist/