Gain Greater Emotional Intelligence for Life!
Emotional intelligence (EI) is our ability to understand and manage our emotional life. Individuals with high emotional intelligence are able to handle daily stress, develop better relationships, experience high levels of wellbeing and more. In this course, you will learn about what emotional intelligence is, its different processes, many practical tools to increase your emotional intelligence and more.
- The concept and characteristics of emotion and emotional intelligence (EI)
- Distinguish between emotion and mood, positive and negative emotions.
- How positive emotions broaden our attention, cognition, and actions
- How emotional understanding and awareness is critical to emotional intelligence, techniques for increasing them
- Factors that influence emotions, emotional regulation and strategies (for performance, relationships and more)
- How emotions can elicit action tendencies and negative automatic action.
- Different types of beliefs about emotions and their effects on psychological wellbeing.
- Evaluating and assessing various beliefs
- Emotional intelligence techniques to foster better response habits.
What is included in this course?
This course includes:
- 30 hours of course content (self-paced, online)
- Course Handbook (digital) – Comprehensive handbook to help you learn in depth, with extra reading resources.
- Course Workbook (digital), with exercises to practice the ideas in an easy to follow system.
- Presentation slides handout – Over 100 slides offer easy visual reference.
- Learning Videos – Over 10 video presentations with Aisha to help you connect deeper to the learning.
- Discussion board with Aisha and other students
- Certificate of Completion
- FREE Lifetime access to the course material and updates
Participants are awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’. Advance your career by adding this course to your CV and work training skills. Note: these courses do not carry professional accreditation.
Who is this course for?
The course is suited to anyone who seeks a scientific approach to study wellbeing and to gain knowledge to apply positive psychology and wellbeing science principles in the various life domains, such as relationships, family, career, religion, health, etc. Please note: the courses do not carry professional accreditation.
ENROL NOW to start your journey towards a successful life empowered by positive psychology!
More reasons to enrol now!
Finding the time to work on yourself, your growth, improving your life, character, relationship quality, goals, career, health is a huge challenge in our busy lifestyles with heavy demands and pressures!
With our self-paced course:
You’re in control of the timetable – you get to choose when to study, learn & grow
No need to leave home, all you need is internet!
Studies show that self-paced learning can lead to significant improvement in memory performance and knowledge retention, eg. self-paced learners outperform those who spend precisely the same amount of time studying the same course materials
Highly Qualified Teacher , Cynthia Aisha Meguid has 15 yrs + in the personal development industry (including a Masters Degree in Applied Positive Psychology, Melbourne University)
Aisha’s rich teaching experience in the industry offers you a solid commitment to your growth and success.
Enjoy a personal learning experience and opportunity to connect with Aisha – via the student discussion boards and email.
Read more about Aisha here:
There are millions of resources online about how to improve your life. Very few are backed by science and proven to work.
It can be a struggle, choosing what resources or courses or knowledge you need to achieve a better life / your goals.
Instead – with us – you learn the science of wellbeing, from evidence-based research and training that is globally renowned.
Ongoing support – Email/phone support (free) for students. Same day response to any student /lesson enquiries
This will keep your learning experience optimal and going smooth.
Our LMS is an easy to follow online learning system – that has been ranked online as:
- 2nd most popular in Australia in Learning Management System category.
- 2nd most popular on the Entire Internet in Learning Management System category.
- 3rd most popular in the Top 1 Million sites in Learning Management System category.
Enrol now to start your journey towards a successful life empowered by positive psychology!
Emotional Intelligence Course
Module 1: Emotional Intelligence
Module 2: Emotional Awareness
Module 3: Beliefs and Knowledge about Emotions
Module 4: Emotional Expression
Cynthia Aisha Meguid
Agile Project Expert
Cynthia Aisha Meguid. Well-Being - Teacher, Educator, Consultant & Coach. Positive Psychology Education, Personal Growth and Development, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Islamic & Spiritual Growth. To learn more about Aisha, please visit: www.aishameguid.com/about-aisha-well-being-education-specialist/