Course Enrolment Opens 2023
This online course explores various Islamic & Spiritual teachings related to the concepts of God in Islam from a religious, spiritual and modern scientific perspective. Key topics covered include the following:
- Materialistic and religious world view, their different principles, effects and consequences
- The fruits & benefits of belief, in terms of wellbeing
- Who is God according to the Islamic scripture: the Quran, with a focus on creation and scientific references
- The search for and various evidence for the existence of God
- The qualities of God in Islam and His attributes of perfection, such as his power, unity and knowledge
- The concept of oneness of God in His attributes and oneness in creation
Certification & Study Schedule
Participants are awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’, based on completing lessons within the flexible timeframe.
Who This Course is for?
The course is suited to anyone who seeks spiritual and religious knowledge related to Islamic & spiritual teachings. Please note: the courses do not carry professional accreditation.
What is Included in this Course?
*** FULL DETAILS COMING SOON ***
Module1: Details coming soon!
Module 2: Details coming soon!
Module 3 Details coming soon!
Cynthia Aisha Meguid is a Well-Being - Author, Educator, Consultant & Coach. Her specialisations include: Positive Psychology Education, Personal Growth and Development, Neuro Linguistic Programming & Islamic & Spiritual Growth. 'Transformed by Values' is her latest self-improvement guidebook - https://aishameguid.com/shop/transformed-by-values/